When you look for a fleet management partner, you’re looking for someone you can trust, a company to provide the expertise to reduce your fleet costs with the ownership to manage the whole process. You’re looking for a company who can bring real value to your operation, leaving you free to focus on your core business.
Whether you purchase, lease from another company or offer employees cash, Fleet Evolution offers a flexible approach to fleet management, delivering outstanding service and significant savings.
Amazingly, 75% of companies cannot accurately identify all of their fleet expenses.
We can help in many areas including:
• Arranging manufacturer support – so you work with those suppliers who are aligned to your needs and business ethos and save money and time by focusing on these suppliers
• Impartial funding assessment – leasing, rental or purchase, one size seldom fits all and you need an expert to guide you through the pro’s and cons of each, we can help
• Risk Management – Ensuring you exceed current legislation again saving you time and money whilst protecting your employees
• Maintenance control – We have relationships with all major dealers and service outlets, let us manage the process so your drivers have nothing to worry about but making your business more profitable
You need to focus on core business safe in the knowledge that your fleet is being run effectively. With the average company car costing over £8,000 per annum just to keep on the road, you need a partner who can proactively focus on reducing this cost for you. We are flexible enough to dovetail with your internal people and processes yet rigid enough to introduce technology to guide drivers to the best decisions for both company and employee with management information at the touch of a button for you.
Driver Management with Fleet Evolution
Your drivers are the heart of your business, they are usually the people responsible for selling, delivering and implementing your company’s products and services. They need the support and infrastructure to represent your business in the best possible way.
Our driver management service is designed to meet 3 requirements;
• Corporate Risk – Managing your occupational road risk. Ensuring policies are clear and communicated to drivers. Managing key processes such as DVLA license checks to ensure that you can focus on core business safe in the knowledge you are exceeding all current UK legislative requirements.
• Financial Risk – Did you know that the average motor accident costs the company £3,500? This is only the metal cost, estimates suggest that the real costs could be up to 8 times this figure. Your fleet is one of the highest expenses in your organization and without correct process this expense is in the hands of your drivers. We ensure that drivers are managed and profiled to ensure you manage both the expense and risk.
• Employee Satisfaction – Drivers expect a company vehicle to be fully managed and for too many organizations this burden falls on HR or finance. From ‘Driverline’ providing your drivers’ answers to all their queries to our mobility guarantee ensuring they stay on the road. We manage all day-to-day communication with drivers for you allowing you to focus on other business issues.
Technology to make your drivers’ life easier and give you the information you need.
We provide your drivers with a number of tools from quotation engines to order vehicles through to mileage claim systems that ensure routine checks have been carried out.
At management level, we provide you the tools to report on all aspects of your fleet including driver and cost reports.
By using technology as an enabler, we can ensure you delegate day to day information and management to the driver and us whilst you retain an overall view of costs and issues.
Manage Your Risk
Driving on company business is one of the most hazardous activities most employees will engage in and we all train employees on how to lift a box, but do you manage road risk effectively? Not only does current legislation demand robust policies in this area but good risk management can save you thousands on your fleet costs each year but it’s a specialized area and guidelines are changing every week.
In this evolving market, you need expert help to ensure you manage your risk and the associated costs effectively. Fleet Evolution customers typically reduce their accident costs by a third and benefit from the following:
- Access to our suite of policies, regularly updated as guidance changes
- DVLA license checking, automated and 100% accurate
- Document management service, we chase MOT certificates, service confirmation, insurance details etc for you
- Online management tools for you to report on issues
- Regular meetings to discuss issues with you BEFORE they become a problem
- Driver assessments and training when required
Put your risk management in the hands of experts leaving you to focus on your core business safe in the knowledge that you are exceeding current legislation and offer your drivers, employees, and customers the maximum protection from the costs and consequences of occupational road risk.